We're looking to expand our kitchen team with a passionate foodie to join us at our busy and fast paced café in Cambridge. Applicants must be enthusiastic, engaged, and passionate about food and great service. The ability to cope under pressure whilst maintaining both food presentation standards and cleanliness is paramount.
We expect a professional and flexible approach to the job with excellent time keeping standards being critical.
Professional cook experience preferred, but not required - Passion for food essential!
• Basic food preparation of our daily menu items
• Cooking our brunch menu to order (poaching eggs, frying bacon etc.)
• Good multi-tasking and time management
• Maintaining a high level of food safety and cleanliness at all times in the kitchen
• Stock control and management
• Ordering and receiving deliveries for the Kitchen
• Organising stocks in the kitchen, Fridge and Freezer
• Adhering to SFBB standards
• Input into menu development with senior members of the team
• Supporting the Front of House when needed and when duties are finished in the Kitchen
• A positive can-do attitude, cool head, and a person who takes pride in their work
Mostly early shift patterns starting at 6.30am, so must be able to get to the work at this time.
Send us a C.V. and covering email to email@example.com