Gwydir st shop manager.
We are an independent coffee shop and Roastery, established in 2011 with great coffee and music at our focus.
We're looking for a passionate Manager with experience in running a team, ideally in a coffee shop environment, and a dedication for excellent service.
Must be able to start work at 6.30am, and be flexible to work evenings and weekends when required.
45 hours per week
Applicant must have experience in the following:
· Team Leader: Oversee day-to-day management of shifts to ensure all tasks are completed efficiently.
· Scheduling: Creating Rotas, scheduling staff as efficient as possible during busy and quiet times.
· Role Model: Promote a positive and professional working atmosphere and encourage the team to exceed customer expectations.
· Keyholder: Responsible for opening and closing the café, cash up and banking.
· Staff training: Work closely with the existing management team to teach new staff and improve the skills of existing staff members.
· Ordering Stock: Stock management and rotation. Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers. Menu development and costing.
· HSE Management: Maintain high standards of cleanliness and food hygiene. Previous Food Hygiene training preferred.
· Articulate: High level of written and spoken English for Administration tasks, and for email correspondence.
Qualities we’re looking for:
· Passion for quality – especially of coffee!
· Energetic and Unflappable
· Quick thinking / problem solving skills
· Very organised!
· A nurturing and positive role model – patient teacher
· Strong work ethic and commitment to the business
· Flexibility – able to work weekends and occasional evening shifts
· A love of people and happy customers
· Previous experience in the coffee shop industry
· A small, warm and friendly team to work with
· Flexible shifts and holiday
· Opportunities for growth and job role development within the company
· Creative input into a small independent business
· Staff meals, discount and free hot drinks on shift
· Ever developing coffee equipment and menu
TO APPLY: PLEASE SEND A CV AND COVER LETTER TO INFO@HOTNUMBERSCOFFEE.CO.UK
We'd like to know
Why you want to work for us?
What makes you suitable for the job?