CamCreative embraces a diverse group of interests which includes graphic and web design, media of all kinds, literature and publishing, visual arts, multimedia, performing arts and general culture bringing together a mix of large and small firms.
Please come and join us on the last WEDNESDAY of each month. We have on average around 30 + people turn up to meet and chat about all things creative with a wide and diverse group of friendly people.
We start at 7.30pm and around 8.00pm have a 20 minute slot for a speaker or a longer discussion followed by open networking. Around 3 - 5 new members turn up every month so no need to worry about being the only one who doesn't know anybody!
Its aims are:
- To provide the creative industries of Cambridgeshire with a credible regional, national and international profile
- To encourage the collaboration of those engaged in the sector
- To attract new business and new talents to the industry
- To make the sector’s dynamism apparent
- To create solid and sustainable growth in the economy
- To develop new wealth creation, training and job opportunities
Feel free to suggest new speakers, including yourself!